About Me

New York, United States
Mommy,wife, homespun enthusiast and excessively mouthy.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I always find the best rebuttals, responses or anything else clever to say 5 minutes to late. All my best ideas come to me in the shower and I’m waaayyy cooler on the internet than I am in real life.

9 days sine my last post….I’m a slacker! I’ve been so busy with upcoming bazaars and the FB fan page, I’ve completely neglected my favorite part about this operation…my blog!
Wheels are in motion at the House of Ferreira, we are planning a cross country move to NY! While preparing for the move I’ve also been helping out with some columns in my daughters school news letter, crafting my butt off, planning a baby shower and trying to host an extraordinary bon voyage party! My house is in ruins and my veins are flowing with sugar free red bull -BUT all is well. I wanted to take the time to say a quick thank you for following and keeping me busy. I love nothing more than to rant and share about my adventures and hidden treasures.
 
I’m turning 28 in a month and I’ve been thinking a lot about how much I’ve grown in the past 10yrs and how excited I am for new life adventures. I though I would offer a random slice of advice on dealing with day to day life J I scavenger the internet sometimes for quotes on how I’m feeling, a bit pathetic I know, but sometimes typing in a simple key word and putting “quotes” behind it you can get some pretty interesting returns. Whether I’m happy, sad, depressed, anxious or excited. I can always find something. For some reason it always comforts me knowing someone else has felt the same thing and verbally expressed it. Like a lyric or a poem. Most of us are cowards, we go through our entire lives being afraid of who we are or how we feel. Like it’s not okay to be ourselves, that being you could be inexcusable and you should change. Please don't - The people in my life I admire the most are full of traits that are quirky and I wouldn’t have it any other way!   
So for today....
" Love others not for who they are but for how they make you feel"

No comments:

Post a Comment