About Me

New York, United States
Mommy,wife, homespun enthusiast and excessively mouthy.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Dog days!




According to the grapevine or in this case Google.
Kodi may or may not have mommy issues, but in most cases it’s just normal dog behavior. Lucky me!

I know you all will sleep easier with this information :)

Kodi Bear
If your ever in the mood for some animal entertainment- my house is the place to be!
Not only is my 10 month old German Sheppard highly confused of his species, he is also an excessive tail chaser and blanket sucker. (oh yes, I said blanket sucker) In between herding my children and bouncing his Kong off the hardwood floor, Kodi’s most favorite activities are chasing his tail and sucking his blankies. More annoying than funny, Kodi can spend hours doing both. And Like every concerned “new” mother-
 I decided to do some research. My findings, hilarious! As always I turned to my trusty pal “Google”

In addition to spending waaayyy more time than I should have reading articles about these erratically behaviors, I watched a few videos. This is my Favorite :) Like Kodi this dog too thinks he has treats stuck to his tail.

No comments:

Post a Comment