About Me

New York, United States
Mommy,wife, homespun enthusiast and excessively mouthy.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bath time - Play time!

Spring break is upon us and It’s miserable outside here in the PNW. As my kiddos get older its becoming harder to entertain them. Usually my “go to” items are movies and crayons BUT there is only so many times I can watch Tinkerbell and The Little Mermaid OR watch my couch, table and buffet be destroyed by crayon marks. So, today we are having a “splash” party, I’ve found that a few drops of food coloring goes along way in bath water and gives me extra cool points...It also gave me a 15min timeout from chasing my lil ladies.

How do you entertain your kids on a rainy day??

1 comment:

  1. Look at you doing bath time!! Great idea! I'm loving Abbers cheese.

    ReplyDelete