About Me

New York, United States
Mommy,wife, homespun enthusiast and excessively mouthy.

Friday, February 11, 2011

20min craft project!

I have about 2hours a day (excluding Wednesdays and weekends) of what I like to call “crunch” time. This is time I try to get as much stuff done without interruptions. Today, instead of putting away the mountain of clothes piled on my table - I made some shabby wall art, the cost was under $6 and only took me 20mins.

With a few simple "goodwill" items and some hot glue....

I got this!

Simple, sweet and easy!


I hope this gives my crafters some inspiration!

3 comments:

  1. I have a bunch of stuff that is loose ends, we should have a wine crafty night and everyone bring stuff and try to make something!! :) I love that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wondering what to do with my old scrabble set (since replaced by a newer one). Thank you for the inspiration - it looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies!

    A craft night is def in order :)

    ReplyDelete